- A lump or thicking in the breast of under the armpit.
- A change in the position of the nipple.
- Changes in the shape or the size of breast or nipple.
- Discharge or bleeding from the nipple.
- Pain in one of the breasts of armpit.
breast cancer cases in Pakistan every year.
will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime.
* Sohail S, Alam SN. (2007). Breast cancer in Pakistan: awareness and early detection . J Coll Phys Surg Pak , 17 : 711 – 712
Cancer occurs as a result of mutations, or abnormal changes, in the genes responsible for regulating the growth of cells and keeping them healthy.
Breast cancer is a disease in which cells in the breast grow out of control.
Signs and symptoms of breast cancer:
Tests and procedures used to diagnose breast cancer include: